May 09, 2022
ESD-Environmental Systems Design
The Designer will launch his or her career as a Designer in one of the technical teams. This role prepares project deliverables that accord with ESD’s standards and performs basic technical tasks.
Entry-level (0-5 years)
•Accredited engineering degree or equivalent experience required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with a team of technical staff to develop project deliverables ranging from design documents to technical reports.
- Applies design knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within own discipline.
- Coordinates tasks with other teams across the firm and outside sources.
- Assists project engineer with more advanced technical activities.
- Uses appropriate technology and software (i.e. CAD and Revit) to prepare project deliverables and production tasks assigned by senior project engineer or project manager.
- Experience with applicable software (i.e. CAD and Revit) within your own discipline
- Aptitude and drive to analyze complex problems and convey solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively shift attention between multiple projects.
- Experience and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment.
- Possesses basic knowledge of engineering practices within own discipline.
Security Clearance Required