May 09, 2022
ESD-Environmental Systems Design
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE IN THIS ROLE?
- Define and successfully execute on multi-channel recruiting strategies targeting passive and active candidates for immediate and future strategic hiring needs.
- Receive excellent feedback from your internal business clients and other stakeholders and being recognized as a trusted advisor through innovation, results, and service excellence.
- Deliver a brand defining candidate experience from initial contact through on-boarding.
- Manage and continuously improve upon effective and efficient full life cycle recruiting processes.
- Utilize data to communicate progress, results, and challenges to develop and advocate your recommendations to the business.
- Contribute to our talent acquisition programs and DE&I initiatives that enhance our value as a strategic business partner.
- Successful collaboration across all functions and various levels within the organization.
Intermediate (5-10 years), Advanced (10+ years)
•Five or more years of progressive talent acquisition experience within a professional services or search firm (engineering and technology preferred.)
- Identify and implement leading practices in talent acquisition to find, attract, and recruit qualified candidates.
- Serve as a member of the DE&I advisory council which leads the company’s diversity, equity and inclusion goals and strategies. Identify new strategies and opportunities to reach a diverse pool of potential candidates.
- Develop consultative relationships with hiring managers and business unit heads which result in being considered a true business partner.
- Develop broad network of industry partners and vendors to support engineering and technology searches.
- Work with teams to define short- and long-term strategic sourcing plans and strategies to identify best-in-class talent internally and externally.
- Integrate analytics to guide and drive talent sourcing and recruiting strategies, capabilities, and initiatives.
- Proactively manage the external talent supply chain (i.e. external talent sourcing channels such as online media, employee referrals, and search firms) and identify and implement creative ways to access the best talent to fill ESD’s current and future openings.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top candidates for current openings.
- Build networks through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and internal employees to find qualified passive candidates; keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System; maintain an accurate, updated, and current applicant database
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILL SETS
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven success in the following areas:
- Five or more years of progressive talent acquisition experience within a professional services or search firm (engineering and technology preferred.)
- Success with both passive and active sourcing and recruitment strategies for searches at the entry-level, as well as mid-level, executive, and niche/specialized searches, including fulfilling ESD’s commitments to building a multidimensional workforce and inclusive culture.
- Strong investigative and research skills (knows where to find relevant talent, how to generate names, network, and obtain referrals).
- Broad thinking and perspective of current talent acquisition trends and best practice.
- Leadership presence and the ability to influence hiring managers and other stakeholders. Sought after for opinion and guidance by others.
- Ability to learn the business at an accelerated pace and educate candidates on the company.
- Successful history of developing relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing and recruiting tools and systems including LinkedIn, CRM & ATS (we use UKG UltiPro) to plan and manage workload and to measure and present results.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial culture delivering consistency and quality results while remaining flexible to innovate and develop new and better ways to serve our clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical, consulting, relationship-building, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated experience with talent acquisition metrics and reporting.
- Results oriented with superior ability to communicate and influence others both up, down, and sideways.
Security Clearance Required