May 11, 2022
Vernon Hills, IL, USA
The Site Leader is responsible for engaging and leading Configuration Services Supervisors through daily, weekly and monthly productivity metrics through coaching and enabling the teams. Critical components of success include removing barriers to achieving our goals and assisting with creative problem solving by supporting the Lean Transformation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Keeping the customer at the center of what we do and why we do it, striving to exceed expectations
- Have a deep understanding of the current processes while always on the lookout for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Identifying areas of the Configuration Services where Lean/Continuous Improvement are needed and working with Industrial Engineers to prioritize
- Connect on a regular basis with Supervisors to understand team pain points and where immediate support is needed
- Evaluate team performance metrics and develop plans and strategies to achieve or exceed plan targets
- Assist Industrial Engineers in drafting process documentation and policies for specific work areas
- Lead, coach, and enable supervisors to lead teams of technicians effectively and confidently
- Partner with SMEs and stakeholders from other teams within the department and cross-functionally across CDW
Intermediate (5-10 years)
Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or related field
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or related field
- 5+ years of leadership experience in Configuration Services, Industrial Engineering, or Logistics/Operations
- Strong judgement with a track record of delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and influence coworkers
- Working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma or Kaizen
- Strong Data analysis skills are required
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Ability to manage detail, establish root cause, as well as extract and manipulate data
- Must be an effective communicator (written, verbal) at all levels in the organization
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
CDW is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Security Clearance Required