We are currently seeking highly motivated engineering students for Summer Engineering Internships for 2023 to work in person and hybrid at our Illinois Nuclear Generating Stations. These paid internships will last approximately 10 weeks (approx dates 6/5/2023 - 8/11/2023). Interns will work on specific
projects, designed to help them gain real-world, hands-on experience working independently under an assigned supervisor.
• Dresden Nuclear Power Plant, Morris, IL
• LaSalle Nuclear Power Plant, Marseilles, IL
• You must be 18 or older at the time of the internship
• Currently enrolled in High School or a Bachelor's or Master's program in Electrical, Mechanical, Nuclear, Civil, or Chemical Engineering.
• Minimum GPA: 2.8 Cumulative / 3.0 Major
• A track record of outstanding academic performance.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creativity and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills