At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow. Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers. Join Zebra.
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced sales rep to join our Professional Services team to drive sales for our Professional Services offerings within our existing major strategic accounts This is a critical role working closely with our global key accounts team(s) within our North America Sales organization.
This is a remote opportunity in which qualified candidates can reside anywhere in the US. ~ 50% + travel expected post-COVID.
- Be a Professional and Learning Services advocate to customers, partners and the local sales teams.
- Develop business strategy jointly with the regional teams and different stakeholders.
- Build partnerships and overall ecosystem for professional and learning services.
- Manage business development activities together with in country resources across region.
- Work with key stakeholders to support and drive professional and learning services adoption by customers and partners.
- Lead and coordinate multi-functional teams to ramp up pipeline growth.
- Work closely with marketing to create and showcase value of Zebra.
- Develop the right senior and mid-level relationships within the chosen partners/customers to drive the messaging to our joint target sales teams and customers.
- Ensure alignment with other divisions of Zebra e.g. marketing, product marketing, legal, finance and the regional channel and end user sales teams.
- Coordinate with regional / in-country Zebra resources & ensure where appropriate the partner teams are educated, supported, and trained to sell the full portfolio of Zebra professional services and solutions.
- Coordinate with regional / in-country resources and facilitate and support joint demand generation and business development initiatives, following them through to deal ownership and closure where required.
- Engage with and support other regional members of the team and the regional / in-country Zebra resources dedicated to the specific partner accounts
- Appropriate sales forecasting in line with standard Zebra processes
- Meet / exceed pipeline and bookings goals
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of experience in B2B technical sales (hardware, software, solutions) selling directly to end-user customers
- Demonstrated experience selling to/communicating with c-level executives/decision makers
- Must be customer-oriented, able to influence customers at all levels and a strong teammate with a partnering mindset
- Current/previous experience selling Learning, Training, Adoption, or similar services highly sought after
- Current/previous experience selling into large and/or complex key strategic accounts
- Able to be a champion for Professional Services and successfully communicate Zebra’s value proposition
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.